View underwater clearly with the Vexilar Fish-Scout 800. This Vexilar underwater camera features a monitor that automatically switches between black-and-white and color depending on the lighting conditions. With a seven inch monitor, you'll be able to clearly see the fish and vegetation that's well below the ice. The high-quality Sony camera and 90 feet of cable provide the information at varying depths that you want while ice fishing. This Vexilar underwater camera also is energy efficient and works well even in frigid temperatures. For a quality underwater camera, turn to the Vexilar Fish-Scout 800.
- Video out option
- Auto gain control
- Widescreen LCD monitor
- Works well in cold weather
- Automatically adjusts to light
- a-SI TFT active matrix display
- Depth marked every foot of cable
- Switches between black-and-white and color automatically
- Color Lux: 0.4
- B&W Lux: 0.007
- Run Time: 9 hours
- Cable Length: 90 ft.
- Monitor Screen: 7 in.
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Lines of Resolution: 600
- Viewing Angle: 90-degrees
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Operating Range: -22° F to 150° F
- Camera: 1/3 in. Sony Super HAD CCD
- Vexilar 12-volt, 9-amp battery
- Durable soft-pack carrying case