Lightweight but durable, the StrikeMaster Lite-Flite LazerTM Drill Unit Ice Auger drills holes quickly to get you fishing faster. This cordless auger can be powered by an electric power drill or a StrikeMaster ice auger powerhead for greater versatility. The full-length, synthetic flighting reduces the weight of the drill auger, while the molded blade attachment provides the optimal cutting angle without the need for readjustments. For strength and durability, this StrikeMaster ice auger features a heavy-duty steel hex shaft and reinforced "T" connection to the carriage. A unique Power Point drill tip keeps the drill in place for smoother, more consistent drilling. The serrated stainless steel LazerTM auger blades provide a smooth, clean-cut for optimal ice hole shape and size. For an easy-to-transport but highly efficient ice auger, try the StrikeMaster Lite-Flite LazerTM Drill Unit.
- Heavy-duty, steel hex shaft
- Power Point drill tip keeps the drill in place
- Twin stainless steel LazerTM auger blades cut cleanly
- Works with 18v power drill or StrikeMaster power head
- Full-length, synthetic resin-molded segmented flighting
- Reinforced "T" connection to carriage for added strength
- Blade-attachment carriage formed from engineered compounds
- Drill Size: 6 in. or 8 in.
- Weight (6 in.): 4.4 lbs.
- Weight (8 in.): 5.3 lbs.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Safety flange
- NDA-3 two-stage drill adapter