While ice fishing, find out what is beneath the ice with the MarCum® Quest HD Underwater Viewing System Camera. This viewing system features a 75-foot long cable attached to the Sony® 1080p HD for high-resolution video. On the 7 in. color LCD widescreen, you'll be able to clearly see your catch of the day. The optional screen display includes both depth and temperature readings for an even more accurate experience. With Solar Intelligent Technology, you'll be able to clearly see the widescreen monitor in sunlight too. Plus, this monitor views in both color and black and white, so you also see a clear, crisp image. For the ice fishing season ahead, choose the MarCum® Quest HD Underwater Viewing System Camera.
- Dark water LED lighting
- Widescreen vivid display
- High-resolution color LCD
- 1080p HD Video out option
- Down view stabilizer fin on camera
- Solar Intelligent Technology allows you to view monitor in sunlight
- Screen display options include relative direction, temperature, depth, battery status, brightness, contrast, sharpness, and color kill
- Cable Length: 75 ft.
- Monitor Screen: 7 in.
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Camera: 1/3 in. .01 Lux Sony® 1080p HD
- Soft pack shuttle
- 12-volt, 9-amp battery
- 3-stage battery charger