The power of an underwater viewing system in your pocket. Small in size, but big with features, the Recon 5+ is packed with all the technology that keep MarCum® electronics the angler's first choice. Lithium battery-powered underwater viewing system complete with a powerful camera and a screen about the size of a smartphone with up to six hours of continuous run-time.
The underwater camera features a 1/3 in CMOS sensor, darkwater LED or infrared lighting, a 110-degree field of view and a 50-foot cord. The camera offers three angle settings: straight down, horizontal and looking up. 5-inch flat panel, high-resolution color LCD monitor displays in a 16:9 aspect ratio.
Recon 5's on-screen display (OSD) shows battery status. Color-kill technology aids anglers fishing in stained water or in low light. In these conditions, switching from a color picture to black-and-white provides an amazingly crisp and clear image. The Recon 5+ features a built-in DVR and the ability to take a screenshot, record to an external Micro-SD Card (up to 32GB), play back video and delete footage, a charger cable, soft pack and camera sack and one-year warranty.
- MONITOR 5 in Widescreen LCD Monitor, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, Sunlight Readable, 800 x 480 Pixel Hi-Res Color, Switchable Color & B/W RCA Video Out
- ON-SCREEN DISPLAY Battery Status, Record Status, Camera Direction, Depth of Camera (Feet or Meter) and Water Temperature at Camera Depth (F or C)
- 1/3 in CMOS Sensor Offers Optimal Low-Light Performance
- 110 degree Field of View Darkwater
- Adjustable LED or IR Lighting
- 50 ft. Camera Cable
- Built-In DVR (Digital Video Recorder) or Record to External Micro SD Card (Up-to 32GB Micro SD Card, not included)
- Playback and Delete Screenshot
- Rechargeable Internal Lithium Battery (Up-to 6 Hours of Continuous Run-Time)
- Soft Pack & Camera Sack
- 110v USB Charger & Cable Removable Camera & Cable Storage