The ION G2 Electric Ice Auger provides fast and consistent performance in a lightweight design for improved portability. With newly designed handlebars, grips, and powerhead, you'll feel the enhanced performance of this electric auger. Featuring a Gen 2 six amp-hour battery, this ION ice auger offers dependable cold-weather performance and superior power longevity, drilling up to 2000 inches in a single charge. Reverse mode functionality allows you to quickly clear slush from the ice hole. The high strength composite polymer bottom on this ice auger smoothly drills through the ice and delivers consistent sizing. A unique planetary gear transmission delivers maximum efficiency and makes quick work of drilling ice holes. With lightweight but durable construction, the ION G2 Electric Ice Auger offers portability without compromising power perfect for the mobile ice angler.
- LED lights activate when drilling
- New handlebars, grips, and powerhead design
- Reverse mode flushes slush back down the hole
- Planetary gear transmission for maximum efficiency
- Gen 2 battery optimized for cold weather performance
- High strength composite polymer bottom for smoother drilling
- Lightweight yet maintains flexibility and impact resistance in cold temperatures
- Auger Length: 40 in.
- Auger Diameter: 8 in.
- Auger Weight: 17 lbs.
- Power: 6-amp hour Gen 2
- Auger Extension: 12 in. included
- 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Material: Engineered nylon/polymer flite